I found across a terrific podcast WITH TRANSCRIPT on spiritual gifts. (I really like transcripts for video and podcasts.)
This is Chip Ingram’s impassioned talk, “How to Develop Your Spiritual Gift for Kingdom Impact.” He lists 5 reasons to practice your gifts — not just research them.
1. Direction and purpose for your life.
2. Freedom to embrace and enjoy who you are.
3. The joy that results from impacting lives.
4. Affirmation of your victory with Christ.
5. Accountability because you will be held responsible for the stewardship of your gift.
Seriously great stuff.